Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14 - January 14, 2009

It was kind of an uneventful day today. Makes me wonder how interesting my 2009 album's going to be :)

One funny thing that happened though is that we were walking out of the bathroom and while we were passing the mirror doors on the closet Andrew kept pointing to his reflection and sayin, "So cute, so cute, so cute." I about died laughing!
My picture of the day is of naptime. Oh my goodness was Andrew crabby today so naptime was great! Plus he looks like a little angel when he sleeps :)



I did realize a couple of things today though. I let Andrew get away with too much! He's been doing this thing where if I don't want him to go outside or into something right at that moment, he will throw himself on the ground and try and scoot out backwards like he is sneaky or something!

Maybe we will do something more fun tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment