We went to help Ryan at work again today but we also lounged around at home. I scrambled to get the last few points for my coupon from the scrapbooking challenges that I do, and I finished! 40% coupon here I come! I got a gift certificate for Christmas that I am finally going to spend! Tonight Andrew watched Backyardigans and would tell me to dance as he spun around i circles dancing to their songs... then falling down... on tile... crazy kid! Andrew can get so concerned with cartoons. When there's an animal in trouble (Wonder Pets) he will say "OH NO!" But the look on his face is just priceless! I need to get a picture some day!
We've also been working on our manners and he will say "scuse me" now! (For excuse me) It's really cute!
The picture I have for today is of Andrew being a couch potato. He is usually always on the go so here is a change of pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment