Yes, he wants to put on deodorant. Most days at our house are the same. We wake up, I take Andrew downstairs and get him a banana, juice, and whatever we are having for breakfast. He will watch cartoons while I make breakfast. Then, when Ryan gets up, he will come downstairs and make his phone calls out on the back patio. Then he will come inside, eat something, and ask Andrew if he wants to take a shower. Andrew usually says "shower" and will walk upstairs to the shower. Some days he says no but most days he likes to. Andrew wants to be just like his dad I think. It is hilarious the way he will stand under the shower head letting the water run on him... just like a grown up! Then he will brush his teeth and spit (imaginary spit because he swallows all his toddler toothpaste I think) right in the drain. (The shower is all tile and pretty big with a seat and 2 extra jets) Wonder where he learned that... dad. Then he gets his towel wrapped around him when he is done, comes in our room and lays down. I am not sure why he does this. But after awhile I get a diaper on him and get him dressed then go downstairs. Ryan's deodorant is usually in the downstairs bathroom and Andrew will go to it wanting to put some on. He knows how to take the lid off and where it goes but Ryan usually does it for him so that he doesn't wear real deodorant :) It is just funny that he acts like Ryan and soaks so much up!
Living Again
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment