Happy Valentine's Day!
Today we all kind of just hung out. I made eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast. I have never ever made bacon before now! Weird huh? After I did some house work Ryan stayed with Andrew and I was able to leave the house, all by myself, for the first time in a looooong time, to go grocery shopping. Not so much fun, but it was kinda nice just being able to run in and get out! We also went to Ryan's grandma's for dinner. She went all out and cooked turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, deviled eggs, and cranberry sauce! After dinner Andrew played on Jenna's keyboard and danced around the house. Then we came home, Andrew took a bath and went to bed, and I made cupcakes.
Picture of the day goes to:
Andrew just accidentally (I think) headbutted his aunt! Oh and he's not dressed because he decided to take marker to his body.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Have a cupcake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment