Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 42 - February 11, 2009

Wow, Andrew and I did not do much today! We really just played all day long! Right through nap time too. Even though that may seem uneventful to most people it was really interesting to me. I am amazed by how much Andrew has grown lately. It started hitting me at the bank. We have gone to the same credit union for years. Seriously, I've had the same bank for almost 10 years. I love all of the people there and they have gotten to see Andrew from the time he was a newborn. Well now every time we go in there we have a bit of a routine. There is Mickey, who spoils Andrew with suckers. He knows it too. He knows that there is a sucker waiting for him with Mickey and of course he runs right for her most of the time! But what was funny today is that I was telling them all how much Andrew is talking now. Of course, he always is shy at first so sometimes I wonder if they believe me, lol. Any way, today I was holding Andrew and Tamara (the sweetheart that she is) was letting Andrew play with the pen thing that is attached to the electronic thing that you sign for withdrawls. (Technical terms right?) His hands were so sticky from the sucker (from Mickey) and he is just drawing. Well I was trying to get his to say different words and he finally repeated me when I said "truck." Then he shocked me and said, "I draw truck." Tamara and I looked at each other in shock lol. It was amazing :) Then later in the day we were playing and the way he interacts with toys now is so funny. He is so imaginative! He has these little people that go to his construction zone and airplane and he likes to put them in cars and make them drive. He will take all of his cars, trucks, tractors, fire trucks, etc. and line them up in a long row. But the coolest thing that happened today was the kiss. Andrew pushed my cheek so I would turn my head and smacked a kiss on my cheek! Even made the "muah" sound. Then he did that several times throughout the day and would laugh! Ahhh how'd I get such a sweet boy?!?

So, even though this whole post was about how big Andrew has gotten I have realized I only took one picture of him today and it is all blurry :( So for today I give you the belly shot. Up close and personal. Don't look too close though, ok? And ignore the scar where my belly ring used to be... gross! I hope my next little boy is as much a love bug as Andrew is!!




No comments:

Post a Comment