Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33 - February 2, 2009

I had to have my blood drawn today to check on my thyroid hormone levels. I go to the doctor on February 9th to see if they are better now. Andrew went with me and was a perfect angel! That never happens lol. He woke up from a nap in the car and went inside with me. He cuddled with me almost the whole time. When the lady called me up to get me signed in Andrew waked up to the window with me then when we sat back down he sat in his own chair and talked to me until we were called back. When we were back there he sat on my lap, i got my blood drawn and we left... perfect angel!

Then we went to Ryan's shop and Andrew wore his adorable sunglasses and tried to start a quad with a screwdriver... oh the things you learn from your dad. Well, I think this quad belonged to the owner of the mechanic shop that shares a space with Ryan because I have never seen Ryan start one with a screwdriver, lol. But Andrew can already grab a key, put it in a quad, turn it, and start it up. Oh, and press the throttle! Crazy! Dangerous maybe since he isn't even 2?!
My picture is of Andrew and his Uncle Chris on the quad he tried to start with a screwdriver. The screwdriver was already in the ignition so I am assuming that's why Andrew thought this was a good idea. Look at his face! This kid always has me laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment