I don't get how kids can just play for hours. Andrew has been playing and is completely content with his trucks which he driving around the room and up the wall! :) He has so much imagination and I love that about him!
Today Ryan had to go out of town to Flagstaff for work. We were going to go with him but since I didn't really feel like being "up and at em" at 6am we are going to go later in the week when he needs to make another trip. He said there is lots of snow! Andrew has never seen snow and it has been years since I have!! So I am looking forward to going.
Today I realized I don't have many pictures of myself and Andrew, or our whole family for that matter, and I decided to try and get one of Andrew and I. It was not very easy. I'd set the timer on the camera and hope for the best. And even though most of my hair is cut off here is my favorite and my picture for today:
No comments:
Post a Comment