Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 40 - February 9, 2009

It was really cloudy again today. It was such a busy day that I only took 1 picture! We helped Chris and Ryan at worked with condition reports and such. By the time we got home Andrew had fallen asleep in the car so I grabbed my laptop and finished the c.r.'s in there while he slept lol. Then we went back down to the shop after getting some DQ! Yumm-0. For part of the day it just poured rain like you wouldn't believe. So rare for AZ. At bath time Andrew kept pointing to the big potty, not his potty. So I took his diaper off and put him up there and he peed! I was surprised but happy!! He's getting so big!
The picture I took is of Andrew on "his" quad. It is the smallest one down there and he can get up on it by himself, he knows where the key goes and how to start it, plus today I saw him try to kick it in gear. He's not quite tall enough though so he can only push the lever a little bit. Guess he will be ready to ride soon... I don't think he realizes he's a bit young...

No comments:

Post a Comment