Andrew loves to play outside! Even if it is in the rocks of our backyard. He also loves the hose and always wants you to put the nozzle on so he can spray stuff with water, or try to. He rode his quad around outside today and patted the ground when he wanted me to sit with him. I think it is so funny when he does that. After playing outside Andrew and I went with my mom to Chandler Mall to look at Motherhood for some clothes that fit! I do the rubberband trick but it would be nice to have comfortable pants too! We had pizza and fruit for lunch in the food court. After lunch we found Motherhood and I ended up getting a pair of jeans, a couple shirts and a bra that actually fits. We stopped in a few stores on the way to Motherhood. We stopped at Baby Gap. By the way their clothes are so adorable! My goodness! I wish I was rich lol. So my picture of the day is of Andrew at Baby Gap humoring us by wearing these suglasses and hat. I had to rent one of those mall strollers because mom drove and I forgot to grab my stroller before we left. But Andrew really liked driving it. It had a steering wheel and everything! The picture is off of mom's cellphone.
P.S. Andrew was such a love bug today and wanted lots of hugs and cuddling! I love days like this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment