Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22 - January 22, 2009

Today Andrew called me "Mommy," for the first time! It is usually "mom" or "mama." It is funny what an effect the word mommy has on me though. It's sweet. Andrew also climbed out of his crib today! I guess it really is time for the new bed. I knew it was coming any way. Guess I need to break down and do it. Today Andrew picked out his own clothes and by chance they actually matched lol. When we were looking at pictures from the camera he kept saying they were so cute lol. Of course, they are all of him. I guess I may have given him a complex huh? It cracked me up though! When we were playing with toys today Andrew accidentially hit me in the face with his airplane when he was making it fly. It hurt. But I had to laugh because Andrew got really serious and had such a concerned look on his face while telling me, "Sorry, mommy." It was so funny and just absolutely adorable!!

Today's picture is of my serious little boy. He can be so serious sometimes while playing with his toys. It amazes me how he can be so goofy and fun one second and other times he concentrates so hard and is very serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment